Saturday, February 9, 2013

Truth is life

I am not saying truth is life but life says be truthfull.I love people who speak truth.My mind always says its not true when i listening anything from anyone.My experince says to me its true..My heart says its really true then my heart and mind fighthing.I found that whats need to find truth once but next minute i want to know about truth this curiosity improves the reality of truth . Never stop your mind to think.If you want to stop the mind do meditation but actually its not solution.Then how we find peace in our life.thinking about peace is not giving us peace because god build whole world create all facility for human being but one thing only god involved in his worship his prayer which we do regularly to become fit fine healty wealthy by that we get peace thats truth i found in my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment